The most common form of trading is currency trading, otherwise known as Forex (Foreign Exchange) trading. Its distinctive feature is that prices are established on the basis of an agreement between the parties. This means that the prices depend only on supply and demand for a particular currency, which makes them volatile.
The Forex Market allows you to examine potential benefits from exchange rate fluctuations. For example, if demand for a particular currency weakens and it falls in price, demand for some other currency increases and its price rises. This is how the difference in currency prices is established. Currencies are traded in pairs and these pairs fall under three categories: Majors, Minors and Exotics.
The Majors are the most popular and most liquid pairs and always have the US dollar as one half of the pair. Examples include the EUR/USD and the USD/JPY.
The Minors (or 'Crosses') are the pairs which do not include the US dollar, but contain the remaining major currencies; the EUR, JPY and GBP. Examples: the EUR/CHF and the EUR/GBP.
The Exotics are not as widely traded as the Majors and Minors; nonetheless, we offer them here. These currency pairs are made up of a major currency pair coupled with the currency of a developing economy. Examples: the USD/HKD.
How can I start trading
Trade on popular world class platform
- Fast, reliable trade execution
- Multi-asset coverage; FX, Indices, Commodities
- No dealing desk, no requotes
- Expert Advisors supported
Why thousands of investors choose us
- Trade over 1500 instruments with leverage up to 200:1Trade over 1500 global CFD markets including Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Indicies, Commodities, Share CFDs and ETFs.
- Trusted and
regulated brokerWe are regulated by the world's biggest supervision authorities including the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Get cashback
on your tradesGet cashback on your closed positions and be rewarded for your monthly trading volumes. You can then use any cashback however you like.
- Ultra Fast executionWe are regulated by the world's biggest supervision authorities including the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Customer support 24/7Our customer support is available 24/7, ready to answer all your questions and solve all your problems.
Your satisfaction is our main goal.
- No requotesOur advanced trading technology allows you to avoid requotes and trade with a full trust that your trade will be executed smoothly.